“For you a thousand times over”
1. It is the first book that made me angry and frustrated of the protagonist.
2. I love the element of surprise.
3. I love how it gives answers to previous questions indirectly.
4. I love how every answers are cliffhangers.
5. I love the metaphors.
6. I love how the story brilliantly interlaced.
7. This book is too heart-breaking.
8. Makes you realize more that life is unfair.
9. Makes you hate
coward and dishonest people more.
10. Makes you question why the social ranks exists.
11. War is unthinkable.
12. Blood is thicker than water.
13. Forgiveness is similar to freedom.
14. Best book ive read.
15. You should read it!
Colie. If you don’t have it, the world will walk all over you."
— Keeping the Moon, Sarah Dessen
Miss Peregrine’s School of Peculiar Children
“When someone won’t let you in, eventually you stop knocking.”
“After all this time, it still seems to me like straight and fast is the only way out - but i choose the labyrinth. The labyrinth blows, but i choose it.”
— Along for a Ride, Sarah Dessen
— What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
— Along for the Ride, Sarah Dessen
— Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen